Act. No Matter What: Women’s Health & Community
- Dr. Ghazaleh Moayedi – DO – OB/GYN and Family Planning Fellow, UH JABSOM
- Laurie Field – HI Legislative Director, Planned Parenthood Votes Northwest and Hawaii
- Cecilia Fordham – 1st Vice President, The Interfaith Alliance Hawaii (TIAH)
- Rev. Kyle Lovett – Minister, United Church of Christ
- Discussion Leader: Ashley Gandiza – HI Regional Field Organizer, Planned Parenthood Votes Northwest and Hawaii
Community activists across the spectrum of political organizing, health care, and faith based organizations discuss the critical role of women’s health for healthy families and healthy communities. How can diverse communities Act, No Matter What, to ensure the right policies, responsible practices, and effective organizations for access to women’s health care?
There will be a sign-in and action table for sharing information and handouts. The event will be recorded for ‘Olelo. Refreshments will be provided.