Gangs & Drugs: Healing Hawaii
- Debbie Victor – Community Outreach Specialist, Pū‘ā Foundation
- Matthew Taufetee – Executive Director, First Life After Prison
- Sam Matamua – Volunteer, Peacemaker Program
- Spencer Anderson – Officer, HPD
- Kimmie Takata – Forensic Peer Specialist, Pū‘ā Foundation
Former gangbangers and addicts themselves, this remarkable panel shares their calling today to help heal other young lives. Gangs and drugs are community challenges that require community solutions. What can WE do in the Interfaith Community to help ensure responsible policies, effective practices, and healthy organizations to help Heal Hawaii?
There will be a Sign-In and Action Table for sharing information, and the event will be recorded for ‘Olelo. Refreshments will be provided.