Joan Chatfield, M.M., Ph.D., Chair
Roger Epstein, Esq.
Goals and Activities
The strategic positioning goal of the Commission on Public Life and Ethics is to be positioned and recognized as a well known trusted voice in the community on ethical and moral values. In this capacity it will:
- Promote and speak out on ethical and moral values.
- Encourage, teach, and model ethical and moral thinking for individuals and the community
- Voice concerns and opinions publicly applying ethical and moral thinking to current issues.
- Unite the faith community and the public behind shared ideas of ethical and moral standards, avoiding divisive issues.
- Publicly honor and recognize people who demonstrate commitment to ethical and moral values.
Membership is open. For more information, please contact Sister Joan Chatfield. Thank you very much.